If you haven’t already read my previous post about day 1 and 2 in the ship in Bahamas, you can go read it here.
The dinner was great, i felt much better than the previous day and i enjoyed my food more. i opted for chicken dish, caesar salad for starter and for dessert i had chocolate sensation, true to its name it tasted delicious. i wish i took a picture of it. the dress code was cocktail dress for females and i hadn’t took a dress as i already planned to wear a midi skirt and top which looks dressy.
outfit for the cocktail dress dinner
i went for something simple but dressy.
Off the shoulder lace top – Lipsy
Midi skirt – H&M basic
Peep toe platform heels – Houseoffraser
Blazer – New look
With hair and makeup, i also wanted something simple. Took a quick selfie to show.
- Simple moisturiser
- Benefit porefessional primer
- Benefit fakeup concealer in light
- Bourjois healthy mix foundation in vanilla
- Bourjois bronzing powder 51
- Loreal eye shadow palette
- Loreal superliner, eyeliner
- lancome hypnoses drama mascara
- Maybelline eyebrow pencil in medium brown
- No7 lipliner in Nude
- Bourjois rouge edition lipstick in Brun boheme (dabbed only a little)
Jewellery was a christmas present- earring, necklace and finger top ring set from river island.
After the dinner, there was a party on the deck. it was a lot of fun. i tried waiting for the sun to rise but i ended up going to sleep at around 4am. Nights are made for dancing, no?
Appley ever after