For lipsticks; Rimmel is probably my favourite high street brand. I love their packaging, the smell of their lipstick and the colour ranges. Kate nude collection by Rimmel was a new addition to their range.
Boots were having an offer, where you buy 2 for £10 and I felt like treating myself a little therefore I bought two. The shades I bought from the Rimmel kate nude collection are 42 and 48. The second lightest and the darkest one, seeing as colder weather are coming and well it calls for a dark, vamp-ish lipstick.
I wore the dark one out to Paris when I went but haven’t worn the lighter one.
What I like about it?
- The packaging! Its cute and sophisticated.
- The price. Pretty affordable.
- The smell, its pleasant just like other Rimmel lipsticks.
- Does actually stay on for a while.
- The formula. It is quite pigmented.
What I don’t like about it?
- I do wish there were more nude colour ranges
Overall, I like it. I do recommend it. Pick it up and try it next time you’re in Boots or Superdrug. I would give it a 9 out of 10. (9/10)
Au revoir, stay appley ever after.