Makeup Revolution contour kit for pale skin was probably something I didn’t “need” but wanted.
The packaging is quite simple. It includes a bronzer, highlighter and a blush. At just £3.50, i think it is very worth it. It is for pale skins so it isn’t orange. The bronzer is not shimmery, perfect for countouring. My favourite is the highlighter. The blusher has a pretty, rosy colour.
It has a small mirror to see what you’re doing but I don’t use that as I don’t find it very practical to see what I am doing.
What I like about it?
- The colours are very soft and pretty. Easily build-able. (That even a word?)
- The price. It is very cheap.
- Compactness. Not having to carry many products.
- The packaging is pretty simple, nothing wrong with it.
- It is also light. I always carry heavy bags with me and I’m just glad about this.
What I didn’t like about it?
- The mirror bit- not very practical.
- Doesn’t have the best staying on power. Needs to be reapplied.
Thats about it about the Revolution contour kit. Overall, given the price. I am not complaining at all. I wouldn’t mind reapplying, as everyone loves to put on makeup, right? I would give it about a 6.5 (6.5/10).
I would like to create a look using this and my new Rimmel lipsticks, which I might do a post on or post a picture on Instagram, which you can follow me @elisazey and Ill follow back :). I also made a little Paris video, Im practising video editing and such and I am very excited to share on my new Youtube channel which you can check it out at and subscribe to me at”zekalin”. I would be very happy!