I haven’t actually wore a lot of things and I also can’t be bothered to wear a foundation because of my nose, it dries up and doesn’t look great.
- Collection lasting perfection concealer. – Had this for a while now, and bought it thanks to all the blogger raves. It is amazing!
- No7 lip liner in Nude. – I have finished this now. Love the colour and its lasting power.
- Bourjois rouge lipstick in Brun Boheme. I have a post on this where I raved about it. I also think it is the perfect autumn shade.
- Maybelline gel liner. -I have been using this since I was 17. It does stay on, comes with a brush and applies on nicely.
- Lancome Hypnose drama mascara. – I love this mascara. I think Lancome has the best high end mascaras.
- MAC eyeshadow in vanilla. -Again, another most raved product of mine.
I have also been Loving.
- Vindata – All I really need.
- Marian Hill. I found her on youtube and love her voice.
- I also quite liked the new version of ‘Ain’t nobody – Jasmine Thompson.”
- ATB -ecstacy.
- The theory of Everything. Recently watched this and I love Felicity Jones. Who was also in ‘Like crazy.’
- The exam.
- Alchemist – Paolo Coelho
- Southbank. London. I don’t go to that part of London that often.
- Hotel Raphael. Paris, near the arc bit. Tasty cocktail, great view and the best macaron I had.
- Heaven Cafe/bar. Baku. Fell in ‘love’ with the guitarist, didn’t last long.