After deciding not to wear foundation everyday, I decided to use the Bourjois CC cream, which I bought around September and wanted to use it for a while to give an honest opinion. I am a fan of the Bourjois products.
The packaging is practical, nothing special and its sleek. Its perfect for travelling as it doesn’t use up much space.The shade I have is 32 light beige.
On the packaging it states that it is a 24hour hydration which I wouldn’t have anything to say about since I have not worn it for 24 hour straight. It also includes the 3 pigments to correct colour. Apricot for anti-fatigue, Green for anti-redness and white for anti-dark spots. It is also SPF 15.
The consistency is smooth and thin. It is fragranced like most Bourjois products, it is a pleasant smell (your face will smell nice). The finish is smooth, satin and actually has quite a shimmer to it. You know, the summer glow skin.
What I like about Bourjois CC cream?
- It is very smooth and satin.
- The price. It is affordable.
- Blend-able. Thanks to its thin consistency it blend very easily and it is also build-able.
- You can build its coverage. The coverage is medium.
- Travel friendly.
- 3 pigments colour corrections actually works.
What I didn’t like about Bourjois CC cream?
- It doesn’t have variety of shadesm, thats what I dislike about the Bourjois base range. I have the shade 32 light beige and its quite dark for me and I couldn’t find the 31. The shade I have for me would be perfect for summer or when I have tanned myself.
- T-zones can sometimes get oily. (I do live in London though and commute). Mainly forehead.
Overall, I would give it a generous 8 out of 10 (8/10). I would consider buying it again. Have you tried this?